The graduate profile of the Degree in Early Childhood Education is determined by the acquisition of all generic and specific skills that are described in the Degree Validation Report. The graduates will be able to:
1. Understand deeply the processes of teaching-learning in period 0-6, think over critically on them, generate creative proposals and communicate them effectively.
2. Become aware of the importance of the stage of early childhood education and its educational and preventive role.
3. Integrate into teaching teams contributing their work and skills to the development of the educational project of the early childhood education center.
4. Cooperate with families and other professionals to develop inclusive educational proposals that promote the integral development of all students and coexistence based on nonviolence.
5. Plan the educational intervention for children from 0 to 6 years with flexibility and autonomy oriented to the permanent improvement.
6. Commit to the learning of children from 0 to 6 years, with the improvement of society and develop their work from the ethical commitment.
Studies in Early Childhood Education enable graduates to practice as Early Childhood teachers at Early Childhood level at public, charter and private schools. With the specialization in Foreign Language: English the graduate in Early Childhood Education will be particularly prepared to face the problems and challenges arising from multilingual education, in accordance with the current legislation. Graduates will be able to teach in three languages: Catalan, Spanish and English and join:
This qualification enables practice of the profession of Early Childhood Education Teacher, in accordance with the current legislation. It also meets the requirements for knowledge of Catalan for teachers established by the Government of the Balearic Islands.
Specializations such as English, Music, Physical Education or Therapeutic Pedagogy, are regulated in the Real Decreto 1594/2011.
Official Master's Degree in Teaching Secondary and Pre-university Education (view access conditions in the regulation and admission criteria)
Title of Professor of Religion (DECA)