The graduate profile of the Degree in Primary Education is determined by the acquisition of all generic and specific skills that are described in the Degree Validation Report. The graduates will be able to:
1. Deeply understand the teaching-learning processes of primary education, meditate critically on them, generate creative proposals and communicate them effectively.
2. Become aware of the importance of generating a solid scientific-cultural base that prepares for an active and democratic citizenship.
3. Integrate into teaching teams contributing their work and skills to the development of the educational project of the primary school.
4. Cooperate with families and other professionals to develop inclusive educational proposals that promote the integral development of all students and coexistence based on non-violence.
5. Plan the educational intervention for children from 6 to 12 years with flexibility and autonomy oriented to permanent improvement.
6. Commit to the learning of children aged 6 to 12 years, with the improvement of society and develop their work from an ethical commitment.
Studies in Primary Education enable graduates to practice as primary teachers at Primary Education level at public, charter and private schools. With the specialization in Foreign Language: English the CESAG's graduate in Primary Education will be particularly prepared to face the problems and challenges arising from multilingual education, in accordance with thecurrent legislation. Graduates will be able to teach in three languages: Catalan, Spanish and English and join:
This qualification enables practice of the profession of Primary Education Teacher, in accordance with the current legislation. It also meets the requirements for knowledge of Catalan for teachers established by the Government of the Balearic Islands.
Specializations such as English, Music, Physical Education or Therapeutic Pedagogy, are regulated in the Real Decreto 1594/2011.
Official Master's Degree in Teaching Secondary and Pre-university Education (view access conditions in the regulation and admission criteria)
Title of Professor of Religion (DECA)