Calls for applications for grants and University College Alberta Giménez research groups
What we do
The main goal of Research Coordination is to aid teachers and researchers in scientific and technological fields. To this end, it disseminates calls for projects and accreditations, as well as relevant information for their preparation, and keeps the information about University College Alberta Giménez research groups updated. It also manages our own calls for applications, promotes synergies between researchers, handles the demand regarding partner search requests and prepares the Report on Research.
Main aid schemes
Calls for applications
Basic information and deadlines for submitting proposals.
|NA2023-001||Convocatoria Proyectos de Generación del Conocimiento 2022 (Proyectos I+D+i) (Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación||31 enero 2023|
|NA 2023-002||Convocatoria de la evaluación de la actividad investigadora (sexenios) (CNEAI)||6 febrero 2023|
|NA2023-003||Juan de la Cierva (Convocatoria / Información útil)||1 febrero 2023 (límite Comillas)|
|NA2023-004||IX Convocatoria de Ayudas a Proyectos de Investigación Aristos Campus Mundus bases / formulario||21 febrero 2023 (límite Comillas)|
|NA2020-001||Acreditaciones ANECA profesorado||Abierta todo el año|
AID SCHEMES FOR UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ALBERTA GIMÉNEZ RESEARCHERS
Each year, University College Alberta Giménez (CESAG) puts out a call for applications for financial aid to foster research activities that improve the opportunities to obtain funding in regional, national or international calls for applications. It also conducts a grant scheme for attending conferences and training courses, as well as processing research activity requests in January 2023.
Third call for applications (2022)
Application for research in July
The application must be sent by email to the Director, with a copy to the head of department and to [email protected]
Deadline for submitting applications 29 June 2023.
Movement, Brain and Health (MOBhE)
Group created in 2018-2019 academic year
SER (Salud, Educación y Rendimiento) [Health, Education and Performance]
Multi-disciplinary team created in Sports Science, Medicine, Psychology and Nutrition
Applied Research in Sport Science (ARSS)
Multi-disciplinary team focusing on optimising sports performance and identifying talent in athletes
Group created in 2021-2022 academic year. Teaching methodology, curriculum and teacher training
The literary work of Alberta Giménez
Studying Alberta Giménez’s use of literature
Comillas register of research by teaching and research staff
How to create a CV in short or abbreviated form (CVA)
Access the explanatory guides in PDF and Word format to prepare your own short or abbreviated-form curriculum vitae (CVA)
How to create a standard-form curriculum vitae (CVN)
Access the template to create your standard-form CV.
Obtaining ResearcherID, AuthorID and ORCID codes
- Researcher ID: Access the Publons website and fill in some details. It will perform a search for your publications. If it finds one in its database, you have to validate it and this will be when it gives you a ReseacherID code (which will appear in the top right section). You can link your ResearcherID with ORCID.
- Author ID: If you have a publication with Scopus, they should have assigned you an individual code. You will be able to link it to ORCID easily.
- ORCID: Access the ORCID website and register there (you will see log in/register in the top right section). They will assign you a code and then you will be able to fill in the information. Linking the Researcher ID and/or the Author ID with this code is useful. You can also link your Twitter account or any other social network accounts you may have.
Quality indices and rating
This section contains links that make it possible to know the quality score of academic journals from different areas. If you use any others, please notify [email protected] and we will include it.
- Matrix of Information for Analysis of Journals (Miar). It enables you to find the databases where the journals are indexed
- FECyT ranking of journals with impact in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Scientific publications for Sports Science in Spain
Authorisation forms for researchers at University College Alberta Giménez
Academic search engines
Would you like more information?