Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 09:00 to 13:30
Afternoon: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 15:00 to 18:00
Closed: August and non-teaching days at Christmas and Easter
Office: Administration (Carme Sastre)
What do we offer?
Our centre offers students and our academic and administrative staff the chance to use our sports facilities. Specifically, it offers the opportunity to play table tennis and use the sports pavilion. Use of the facilities, free of charge, will be dependent upon there being no prior reservation for the sports centre for academic activities, training sessions for sports clubs or paid bookings to use the facilities.
The procedure for using the table-tennis tables is the following:
- Go to Reception and hand in your ID card.
- At Reception, you’ll be given the bats and balls.
- After you have finished playing, you return the material to Reception and they will return your documentation to you.
To be able to use the sports centre (in the case of students and members of the University College Alberta Giménez community), you must follow this procedure:
- Go to Reception, state that you would like to use the sports centre and then hand in your ID card.
- Gain entry to the facility
- When you finish using the facility, collect your ID card from Reception and report any incidents.
Hiring the pavilion to outside users
The sports pavilion can be hired by clubs and by users from outside University College Alberta Giménez, in the available time slots. Interested parties can consult the terms and conditions and availability at [email protected] (email address managed by Carme Sastre, from the Administration Department)
Prices for external users
PRICE PER HOUR FOR USE OF PAVILION
For external personnel and clubs. VAT included